Exploration of the wonderful Dubai Canal is one of the best experiences to have in Dubai and this can be done by traversing through the waters in the Dhow cruise. Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina is a cruise that takes you across the beautiful Dubai Canal showcasing the serenity of the ultra-modern architecture of the city of Dubai. The mesmerizing journey starts at night to make sure that you get to see the breath-taking and illuminating views of the mega structures such as Dubai Marina Mall and Canyon Towers, Bluewater development, JBR, Caesar’s Palace hotel, Burj Khalifa, and the world’s largest and tallest giant wheel Ain Dubai. All of the enchanting sightseeing in just 2 hours along with the chance to watch the Egyptian folkloric dance show onboard that happens nowhere else in the country. Dining at Dhow Cruise is one of the most unique things to do in Dubai such as the infamous continental and Indian food served in vegetarian and nonvegetarian format including the yummiest Kofta Kebab, Sheesh Tawouk, Arrabiata Salad, Raita, Arabian Pickle, Zeera Rice, Veg Biryani and Lentil Soup, by the humblest staff in Dubai etc. You can also ckeckout the types of cruises like Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina, Dhow Cruise Dubai and Dhow cruise Dubai Creek.
Get the admission ticket to Marina Cruise Dubai with the captivating views of Dubai’s enormous structures such as Bluewaters Island, Burj Khalifa and Ain Dubai etc, in the nighttime along with entertainment and one of the best foods in Dubai.
Travel through the waters of Dubai in Dhow cruise Marina in this 2-hour-long journey in the Dubai Marina Lagoon through Dubai Canal taking your breath away. The night lighting up the whole city of Dubai along with the calmness of the water, gives you the best experience of Dubai’s illuminated and stylish views of the smartest architectures on board in Dubai Marina . Travel through the waters to get thrilled by the looks of the magnificent structures of Dubai such as the Dubai Marina Mall, Bluewater Island, Canyon Towers, JBR, Caesar’s Palace Hotel, Ain Dubai, and Burj Khalifa.
You can expect to taste the buffet-style mixture of continental and Indian food ranging from vegetarian to non-vegetarian options while the trained staff at Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina pampers you with their godly treatment!
- Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner: Enjoy the blissful experience of the Arabic culture while sailing on the traditional Dhow Cruise and get welcome drinks, water, tea and coffee.
- Dhow Cruise Dinner Marina-Upper Deck: Get welcomed by the infamous Arabic coffee and tea and enjoy dinner on the open air upper deck.
- Marina Dhow Cruise with Shared Transfers: Get picked up from your hotel to reach the traditional Dhow cruise and enjoy Buffet Dinner including the options of both veg and non veg.
- Dhow Cruise Dinner Marina-upper deck with shared transfers: Get picked up from your hotel to get the entry into Dinner cruise at Marina for enjoying your dinner watching the illuminated city of Dubai.
- Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner with private transfers: Get the admission ticket to the dinner cruise with 90 minutes of cruising and sit in the air-conditioned lower-deck to taste continental and indian food while enjoying the love Tanoura show with soft music
- Dhow Cruise Dinner Marina-upper deck with private transfers: Enjoy Dubai’s night life by sailing across the waters of Dubai Canal with a pick up from the hotel. Catch the mesmerizing views of mega structures such as Dubai Marina Mall and Canyon Towers, Bluewater development, JBR, Caesar’s Palace hotel, Burj Khalifa, and the world’s largest and tallest giant wheel Ain Dubai.
• Relax yourself completely by witnessing the beautiful waters of Dubai in a two-hour cruise journey through Dubai Marina Lagoon.
• Travel through the wonderful Dubai Canal which is often marked as one of the man-made wonders of the world.
• Get welcomed on board by Dubai’s infamous Arabic Coffee and dates and a large number of soft drinks.
• Experience the authentic taste of Continental and the Arabic Buffet style food by getting the options for vegetarian and non-vegetarian with a lot of lip-smacking snacks to keep yourself busy on Dubai Marina dinner cruise.
• Sit in the lower air-conditioned deck on the Wooden boat of Emirati that will surprise you with Dubai’s traditional Arabian culture.
• Sit in the open air on the upper deck to enjoy the solace of water and get your eyes illuminated by the smart and giant cityscape of Dubai catching the enchanting views of Dubai Marina Mall and Canyon Towers. Bluewater Island, JBR, Caesar’s Palace hotel, Burj Khalifa, and the world’s largest Ferris wheel Ain Dubai.
• Chill around the tunes of Western, Arabic, and Indian music along with a professional DJ on the Dhow Cruise Marina.
• Enjoy live shows onboard by becoming a spectator for the traditional Egyptian Tanoura Dance Performance.
Location: Dhow Cruise Marina is located behind Al Rahim Mosque- Marina Promenade in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Timings: If you are planning for Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina, the official timings of the Dhow Dinner Cruise are between 9:00 PM and 11:00 PM every day as one ride takes about 2-2.5 hours to complete. The recommended time to reach the venue is 8:00 PM to avoid any kind of delay or hassle.
Transfer: The hotel transfer occurs on the cruise trip. Pick-up from the hotel is arranged and this is included in the ticket. The pick-up may be from hotels near and far by to the venue. For pickups far from the cruise, they are done 2-to-3 hours before the starting of the journey while the nearby transfers can happen about 30 minutes to 45 minutes before the start. The timings of the transfer are subject to change as per the distance from the location and the traffic of the surrounding area. After enjoying the Marina Cruise Dubai, the tourist is transferred back to the hotel with safety
To participate in this unique dhow cruise Dubai night, it is advised to dress up in semi-formals or smart casuals. Tourists can choose modest clothing such as males can choose to wear shirts, trousers, and flat shoes while females can wear below-knee length dresses. However, clothes that do not cover your legs and shoulders such as sleeveless tops, shorts, and skirts are not allowed..
The Dhow Cruise Dinner is one of the best dining experiences to have in Dubai. You can choose from the two main options of the dining arrangement with one being in the air-conditioned lower deck giving you a traditional Arabic feel or the open-deck space with the world-class delicious dinner served while you can enjoy seeing the illuminated sights of the Dubai skyline.
The timings of Dhow Dinner Cruise Dubai Marina are between 09:00 PM and 11:00 PM.
The total capacity of Dhow cruise is 200 people in one go.
Yes, shared transfers to Dubai Marina and back are only provided from the centrally located hotels such as the hotels in Deira, Al Qusais, Al Nahda, Bur Dubai, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Mirdiff, and Sheik Zayed road, Dubai Marina, Al Barsha, Ibn Battuta, Tecom, and Media City along with the residences in these places.